Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brannon 2008

A few of my favorite things
(Note: his fav part of No Girls Allowed is when the boys and girls get back together at the end of the story:-)

January

February


March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
I was torn about this last one. I wanted to do a birthday picture for the birthday month. But I just posted his birthday, so I felt like doing a new pic :-)
My sweet Brannon, I love you so much! I love your smile and your laugh. That laugh is the most contagious thing I have ever heard. I love how hard you think about everything. I pray for wisdom to guide your amazing mind during these early years, so that when the time comes to stand on your own you will shine as brightly as the beacon you are named for. I love your astounding vocabulary. I love your sweetness and thoughtfulness. I love you sweetheart. I pray the next year is full of even better health and greater adventures than this one has been. Love, Mama.












5 comments:

fawndear said...

They are all fabulous pictures, even the last one. What a great idea to have a picture from every month.

RavenM said...

The problem was choosing just one LOL!! :-)

Naomi said...

love them all,too cute:)

Matthew said...

I was just thinking this morning when Brannon was talking about looking at the catalogue of some toy I don't even remember that his vocabulary is huge. A little tag on to your description, I love his hugs and how glad he is to see me.

RavenM said...

Legos. Of course.

Doesn't he have a great vobabulary. He'd better for someone who likes talking better than anything else (his own words). :-)