Monday, September 6, 2010

A Couple Paintings

I think it was Linda who asked to see some artwork? Now that I have my computer back (Yay!) I thought I'd post a couple of pics. These are both paintings my mom has :) I actually need to track down a couple others and get pictures of them so I remember them, lol

An angel I did for a housewarming gift for my parents when they had to move... She's textured with a mixture of gesso and acrylic gel medium.
Another painting I did for my mom. This photo isn't so great but... There some collage/decoupage elements, some paint, texturing and some gel pen :)


5 comments:

Momma Bug said...

You can paint. Hmph.
Why am I surprised?

I love your Angel!

RavenM said...

There was some tracing involved... Cause I can't draw to save my life! :D

Matthew said...

That really looks like mom.

RavenM said...

Um. It is mom. It's a photo. :)

Matthew said...

Aaawwww...