Friday, May 7, 2010

Ten Miles

On my bike this morning. Pulling a trail bike that weighs as much as mine. And a kid riding on the trail bike.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If I didn't have to get ready for camping I'd take a nap, lol! Heading to Bend tomorrow for a mountain bike race (not me, though a certain optimistic someone is trying to talk me into it. Not Nate, he knows better ;)

Should be heaps of fun! Camping should be COLD :( And I should get lots of nice pics :) Can't wait til our computer is better so I can Post them!

Wish Nate luck! And Janis and Don and Bear...

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Silly old Bear! Have tons of fun!

Amanda said...

Wow. Biking. I'm not allowed on a bike since my last crash. My butt is really showing the lack of exercise, too. ;)

Come over and enter my Mother's Day giveaway, if you get a chance!!