Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have pictures of boys sword fighting with foam swords; maybe I will get them on the computer tomorrow and post them. Maybe I will even take a picture of the wonderful-looking cranberry bars I am making tomorrow. And if we find a Christmas tree you may hear about it. Or maybe not. No promises :) I might find napping or cooking more important than blogging tomorrow. Especially if the pics refuse to load...

Very...um...exciting stuff I know. I'm not very good at blogging about little projects, Christmas crafts and such. We haven't really gotten into any of that stuff yet. We've been busy trying to get our house clean around all the usual stuff there is to do. Yikes! And the kitchen and laundry look like I've been ignoring them for a week. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:D

No comments: