Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good-Bye 2009

It's been fun. The second half of the year has been more than I ever could have imagined. I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for all of us. I think it is going to be even bigger than I can imagine even now with my brand-new mind and heart.

God, thank You for Your incredible love for me. Thank You for everything You have done for me this amazing year, and all my life before this. You have been with me through everything, good and bad. Thank You!!!


Psalm 126
When the Lord restored his exiles to Jerusalem, it was like a dream!
We were filled with laughter, and we sang for joy.
And the other nations said, "What amazing things the Lord has done for them."
Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us!
What joy!
Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert.
Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy.
They weep as they go to plant their seed,
but they sing as they return with the harvest.

No comments: