Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Lot of Love...In Varying Degrees...

I love the rain on my roof. Beautiful sound. Wonderful smell. I love that I get to work out with Bear this morning. I can feel muscles now I didn't know I still had :) I love that my boys are talkative and smiling this morning in spite of coughs and the insanely early rising. I love Brannon's smile lighting up his entire being. I love how we engaged over a scripture passage at 5 am. I love Joshua's warm arm around my neck, his soft cheek pressed against mine. I love the delicious smells issuing from my crock pot. I love that I don't have to worry about lunch while I am busy in town this morning. I love warm tea and crispy apples on this rainy morning. I love that I got a kiss from my Natey this morning before he stumbled back to bed--after he poked his head out of the bedroom and said "Are you all crazy!" :) I love the glorious warmth pulsing in my heart as I read my Bible this morning. I love how close my Jesus is, right by my side. I love my cozy little house. Built by my honey. I love cozy pajamas and warm socks. I love that I get to walk in the rain later. Soaking in all those lovely wet smells. I love being ME ;-)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Sounds like a wonderful morning. I think you've inspired me to write about mine...

Momma Bug said...

Seems like a good thing - loving being you.
After all, the alternatives are not so good ;-)

What I love is hearing about your loves!

And I love YOU!

Love,
-me