Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thanks Matt!

For giving me a better perspective.


Matthew said,


"I have been given many labels in my life, and most of the time I let them get me down. I promise never to treat Joshua any different than normal. He is lots of fun and I hope he and I can be good friends. He doesn't have any "disorders" he simply requires more out of life than most people. He has a God-given gift to know that there is more and it is within his grasp"


So true!! Why, why, why do I let negative labels scare me into forgetting what is REAL???! I know that I know that I know that God made Joshua unique and wonderful with special gifts that HE can use to change the world. I'm not in denial. I pray for Wisdom to guide me every day as I parent my two marvelous boys.


I have so much more to say, but not today. This virus making my head cloudy does not help my writing at all :}

No comments: