Saturday, March 10, 2012

Interview with Joshua

I've done this interview with the boys two other times over the last few years. It's fun to see how their answers change:) Here is the first interview (from 2009) and the second (from 2010)

1. What is something mom always says to do?
Write: I don't know. I actually don't really know

2. What makes mom happy?
What makes you happy is when I hug you.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I yell at you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By asking funny questions.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I would have liked her and I know that her hair was golden. (giggles)
Eighth birthday last month:)

6. How old is your mom?
I don't really know.

7. How tall is your mom?
About 1 1/2 feet taller than me.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
These are two of her favorite things to do: one is read and the other, well I don't seriously know what it is.

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Do stuff on her laptop and cook.


10. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Chocolate.

11. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
With me. (big sappy smile, lol)


12. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking.


13. What is your mom not very good at?
Frowns. What are you not very good at? I don't really know. You're good at a lot of things.


14. What does your mom do for a job?
Cook us meals, and wash dishes.


15. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For the best potato and meat soup.


16. What makes you proud of your mom?
She helps me a lot. (hugs me)

17. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't really know.


18. What do you and your mom do together?
Talk. Me: is that it? Him; nods


19. How are you and your mom the same?
We both had the same hair changing. (from blonde to brown)


20. How are you and your mom different?
I got darker hair before she did.


21. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause I know because I'm family.

No comments: