Saturday, March 10, 2012

Interview With Brannon

This is our third time doing this interview. Here's the first one (from 2009) and the second (from 2010).

1. What is something mom always says to do?
The dishes 

2. What makes mom happy?
Me happy. (so true)



3. What makes mom sad?
Yelling.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know. I wasn't around then.



6. How old is your mom?
Puzzled frown... Twenty something I think?


7. How tall is your mom?
A head taller than me.


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Thinks a while (after whispering "read!!" as soon as I asked J this question) I don't know. (me: you don't have any guesses about what my fav thing to do is? him: shrugs, giggles)

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Well, I don't really know. Like you said, I'm not around. 


10. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Chocolate?

11. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
I don't know. (me: any guesses?) shakes head


12. What is your mom really good at?
Uum... Um... (loooong pause) I don't know. 


13. What is your mom not very good at?
Tools. 


14. What does your mom do for a job?
Take care of us.


15. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
The best tortilla soup.


16. What makes you proud of your mom?
Shrugs

17. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I have no idea.


18. What do you and your mom do together?
Talk, talk, talk.


19. How are you and your mom the same?
Brown hair. (our hair is the exact same color, hightlights and all:)

20. How are you and your mom different?
I have no idea how to cook.


21. How do you know your mom loves you?
She tells me every day.

No comments: