Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cyclocross Pics...

Well, I meant to post a lot more pics. I was going to put up the Halloween Cross pics and, of course, the rest of yesterday's cross. For whatever reason, internet connection or something going on with blogger I can't load any more pics today...

Here's Janis with her ever-present smile :)
Nate couldn't make it yesterday. He was so sad because CX is his favorite race and yesterday was his favorite course. Janis had a great time, it was her first cx and when Nate called on his lunch break I had her talk to him and tell him how much fun she had. Her excitement made him smile at least. And our beloved Sue, who moved away this summer was down for a visit! Yay for all of us:)
The experts 'get' to run start. They lay their bikes down at the starting line and back up however far they're told then on 'go' they run to their bikes...
I put both of these next two because I like them both, so you get both even though they're a bit redundant... Um, they're of Bear, of course ;)

Sue, cheering Bear on
I have no idea who any of these guys are, I was just struck by the line of blue
Janis
Adam (I'm told) and Tom. Tom is the other ever-smiling one on the team. I loved this moment. Adam was bright red, struggling through the mud, out of breath...and he knew it was Tom behind him and started yelling encouragement while Tom was still behind him. Note that they are on different teams! I LOVE what I've seen of the cycling community in our area.
Gorgeousness
I just like this picture. I see I didn't put the one on here where he's head on and looking right at me. Or the one near the end where he's obviously in pain. It's good pain though. Exercise pain. Ha. Except it doesn't feel good, whatever you call it :P
Brannon and Wyatt
Well, I wish I had more for you. Maybe tomorrow. I'm planning to pick my bike up again this week after nearly a month off of it. I've been mildly ill a lot. I feel so gross not exercising, I can't wait to get back to it. But I'm kind of scared to. Scared of burning lungs, and shuddering weakness, and being exhausted after at first... *Sigh*













No comments: