Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunny Saturday Scenery

Yes, I know it's Tuesday...
I know I said I would talk about Redding...
I'm still absorbing it...
I can say it was an Incredible time with family and friends seeking God together...
And that we brought home a whole lot of stuff to share...
As for home affairs...
Brannon finally started feeling better on Friday (talk about "mom guilt" being away while he was sick...)
Sadly Meadow is no longer sitting on her nest, mere days before I expected ducklings :'(
It felt very good to wander in the sunshine Saturday with my camera while the boys napped...
The house is slowly getting cleaned...
Joshua and Brannon were amazing yesterday helping me. Joshua, who always before has found the process of sorting toys and keeping only what fits in his drawer, impossibly overwhelming, even with help---did the whole job by himself yesterday!!!---with a marvelous cheerful attitude and a great deal of perseverance. He sure is growing up.










2 comments:

shedhorn said...

Love the pics.


Way to go Joshua!!!

RavenM said...

Thanks :)

He was awesome! :D