Friday, May 8, 2009

Just Rambling

Today is a bit dreary in spite of the sunshine. We all have a nasty cold; the kids have been sick for over a week now, I am coming up on a week, and Nate, sadly has come down with it as well. While it is an irksome and painful bug I am grateful not to have a sinus infection or bronchitis.

Yesterday afternoon the boys and I got outside for a bit. We found some ''pill bugs'' for the chickens. Brannon also found a small snail which he decided to see if the chicks would try to eat. Expecting some entertainment he added it to the second dish of pill bugs he offered the chicks. He came running inside with round eyes. "The striped one swallowed it whole!" I think I was as amazed as he.

Our radishes are ready to pick already, they grow amazingly fast. Especially when you are laying on the couch for a week and don't check on them. ;-)

Well, my dizzy brain is abandoning me already. So, good-bye until I feel better...

No comments: