Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Stuff

I'm so excited:)

I made homemade rice milk yesterday. Ridiculously easy, I don't know why I didn't think of it before! So much cheaper than buying it in the store. My critters love it, so everybody's happy, yay!

I'm starting an outdoor photography class in a couple weeks. I'm excited and nervous. Excited about photography, nervous about meeting people and driving (and parking!) in the city the class is held in. Hubby told me he'd signed me up for a class. Then when I quit freaking out and told him I would do it...he sat down at the computer and signed me up. I yelled at him that he was a liar!!(all in good fun) Then I noticed critter #1 staring with big eyes and had to back-pedal a little lol!

We're visiting cousins today--yippee! Mamas will sit around talking crafts and life in general while the kiddos make as much noise as humanly possible. Great fun:) I invited hubby's sis to come today too. I remember havin a new baby and wishing for the company of other mamas:)

Hubby wants to take critter #1 paintball-ing tomorrow. I think Yikes! he's a bit little to be shot at!!! I'm thinking about ski pants and giant coats and wondering how warm it's going to be tomorrow etc..... :)

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Just so you know, I am going to be padding up like crazy. I don't know if Critter #1 will want to play if he gets shot though.